There are numerous reasons why you might want to visit a specific country: perhaps you’ve always wanted to work abroad for a time, perhaps you have business colleagues to meet, or you simply want to see the sights and enjoy a vacation.
However, there is another reason individuals travel abroad: to see their loved ones. And to do so, you must apply for a family visa.
The globe is shrinking, and it is now more usual than ever for people to relocate overseas, especially if the primary job market for their field of expertise is located elsewhere. And for relatives who are still living at home, they may need to obtain a family visa to visit them.
How To Get Family Visa?
There are many other sorts of visas to consider when applying to enter another country, but if you are coming just to see loved ones, a family visa is usually all you will need. A family visa is often a temporary permit that permits you to visit the nation for a set amount of time. An ordinary family visa does not usually grant permanent residency, but if you have close relatives overseas, such as a spouse or children, you may be able to apply for it as well.
Even if you do not seek permanent residency, some types of family visas can be extended for a long period – several years – and allow you to leave and re-enter the country several times.
Family visa requirements
The terms of a family visa vary widely depending on the nation you are visiting; some enable individuals to work, study, or train, whilst others do not.
- In few countries, you can apply for a one-month short-term family visa. This can be extended to three or six months, but persons must pass a medical examination within 72 hours of arriving.
- If you are preparing to relocate overseas and feel that your children may need to join you on a family visa at some time, adding them to your application will make the process go more smoothly.
- When your children are ready to apply, few countries will check to see if they were named when you arrived, and if they were, a family visa is more likely to be granted.
Of course, it’s crucial to realize that a visa isn’t always necessary; depending on where you’re going and where you’re going, you might be allowed to enter with just your standard passport. Check the entry requirements and you may find that you can visit, stay, or even work for a limited time before needing to apply for a visa to stay in the nation.
Get Expert Support For Your Family Visa
As one of the India’s leading Family visa & migration consultancies, FyndGlobal can help you create a visa application with high chances of success. A dedicated visa consultant will be appointed to your case and will assist you throughout the process. Our support includes:
- Declaration regarding sufficient and sustainable financial resources for the duration of the stay (stated in the application form; the authority may request supporting documents)
- Document checklist
- Complete business visa application support
- Assistance with collecting supporting documentation
- Visa Interview Preparation – if required
- Updates & Follow-up with the Consulate