The United States of America, the top destination for those pursuing economic development and the best facilities possible, has always opened its doors to knowledge-seekers. Most of the universities in the United States are considered to be the best in the world. These universities have ample space for ambitious students to carry out studies in the area of their interest. The reason why the universities in the USA are most sought after is because of the opportunities that these colleges deliver. Beyond this is the exposure and knowledge that one gets from these universities.
- Most of the universities exchange contemporary knowledge and help
- students understand the evolution of contemporary knowledge.
- Life in the US is considered easy to survive in while at the same time demanding.
Top 5 Programs offered by Universities in the USA
- Information Technology & Computer Science
- Data Science & Business Analytics
When you can join the universities
- January to May
- September to December
Duration of Course
Any under the graduate program would take 4 years to complete
Any Post-graduate program would take 2 years to complete.
Cost of education (USD per annum) – Minimum of USD $ 22,000 to $ 46,000
Study Benefits in the USA
- Exposure to multiple cultures and different ethnicities.
- Opens a wide range of opportunities.
- Constant dynamic growth in personality.
- Extensive research opportunities will lead you to become a seeker
- High-end infrastructure at your behest to help you in your endeavours.
- Conditions good enough for your growth and learning.
- Focus on practical learning.
Education System in the USA
Under Graduate Studies – 4 years of UG studies after 12 years of Schooling.
Post Graduate Studies – 2 years program, which can be applied by all those who have completed their UG programs.
Masters by research and Doctorate Program – This is a Ph.D. program that is more for research-oriented students. One can apply for the same, after their 2 years of PG.
Popular Universities in the USA
- University of Southern California
- University of Illinois, Urbana, Illinois
- Purdue University, Indiana.
- New York University, NYC
- Columbia University, New York
- Send your application to the universities based on the guidelines issued by the University.
- Attach your education records/Documents.
- Attach your English Proficiency Records.
- Valid scorecards of SAT/GRE/GMAT.
- Obtain your letter of admission (email/physical) and your I-20.
For any UG Program, you need to take up either IELTS/TOFEL along with SAT
For any Master’s program, you need to take up IELTS/TOFEL along with GMAT/GRE
For all Medicine MD, Pharmacy, DDS or law, stipulated exams need to be taken
- In house/on-campus Dormitories
- Outside PGs like homestays or Apartments
Usually, the university campus will have a separate social instructor service provider who would have handy of all the details of the accommodations available outside the campus. One can take help from them during the initial days of arriving in America.
Cost of Education
University fees range between USD 20,000 to 50,000/- per annum.
The Living expenses per annum for an average adult can range anywhere between USD 5000/- to 10,000/-.
There are enough scholarship programs available for the students. The students can also take up jobs within the campus or off-campus to cover their costs.
International Students can work in the US, only after completing their first year of stay in the USA. Post their graduation, they can take up any job from a company that can sponsor their H1-B Visa.
International Students, after having secured their H1B, become eligible for Green Card or Permanent Residency program, after having stayed successfully in the country for a minimum of 3 years.
Fynd Global has tied up with top universities in the USA to help our student clients relish their dream of gaining more knowledge in the field of their interest and thus grow in multiple bounds with a bright promising career.